This is your chance to get to know the team at Vinyl Solutions and what happens ‘behind the decks’!
Our latest interview is with Andy Hunt, Regional Sales Manager, who joined the business over seven years ago:
Name: Andy Hunt
Job title: Regional Sales Manager – Cornwall & Devon
1. How long have you worked at Vinyl Solutions?
7 years and 2 months.
2. What is your favourite thing about working at Vinyl Solutions?
Meeting new people every day whilst also maintaining solid relationships with existing clients. Visiting some of the most beautiful parts of the country!
3. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work?
Spend quality time with my young family making memories. Supporting Torquay United to all 4 corners of the country!
4. What one piece of advice would you give to a 16-year-old version of yourself?
Always be the best you can be, no one can ever put you down if you give everything 100%. Don’t surround yourself with negative people. Never be afraid to fail, learn from your mistakes and improve to succeed.
5. What is your favourite season (Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn)?
Late Summer – Long sunny days and cold crisp dark nights.
6. Sweet or Savoury?
7. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Time travel – to be able to experience life from any point in the past or future from dinosaurs to another dimension!
8. Share an interesting fact or talent that most people don’t know about you.
I got the pilot of a passenger plane to propose to my now wife for me over the tannoy whilst in mid flight!
By Nathan Bailey, Marketing Manager