This is your chance to get to know the team at Vinyl Solutions and what happens ‘behind the decks’!
Our first interview is with Alex Day, our Sales Director who joined the business earlier this year:
Name: Alex Day
Job title: Sales Director
1. How long have you worked at Vinyl Solutions?
2. What is your favourite thing about working at Vinyl Solutions?
Having the flexibility to make decisions.
3. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work?
When I am not working you are most likely to find me in the gym, on a run or being a full-time groom (my wife competes with her horses A LOT!)
4. What one piece of advice would you give to a 16-year-old version of yourself?
Don’t be scared to make decisions, not making a decision is worse than making the wrong decision and learning!
5. What is your favourite season (Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn)?
6. Sweet or Savoury?
7. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Time travel, spending some more time with loved ones would be priceless.
8. Share an interesting fact or talent that most people don’t know about you.
I used to be a firearms officer with the Civil Nuclear Constabulary.
By Nathan Bailey, Marketing Manager