- On 06/01/2022
Customer Experience Specialist
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Salary: Excellent rates of pay
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions are the market leaders in the supply and installation of decking and fencing solutions, working in partnership with major holiday park operators across the UK. We prepare all our products in our factory in Poole, Dorset and we have a team of Regional Account Managers and approved uPVC decking installers based across the UK.
Due to our business growth and expansion plans we have a great new opportunity for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our friendly team at our Head Office in Poole.
We are looking for someone to work within the Operations Team, who will give our customers the exceptional service they deserve and expect.
Do you have what it takes to be successful in this role?
- Great customer service experience with proven skills to create strong customer relationships
- Experience in dealing with customer queries via phone, email, social media, post etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Customer focused with the ability to work part of the team and build strong external and internal relationships
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and able to manage your own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to working methodically to find efficiencies and opportunities to improve our service
- Embracing a personal development culture, where learning is a continuous requirement to provide our customers with the most up to date knowledge and support
- Able to cope with fluctuating workloads and can work well under pressure.
- Experience in preparing reports and presenting detailed analysis
- Previous experience dealing with CRM or internal sales order processing software
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our team and work in an innovative and growing business.
So, if this sounds like the role and company for you then please apply!
Send your CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role, to HR@vinylsolutions.co.uk by 21st January 2022.