- On 23/12/2020
We’re currently recruiting for a 2x Regional Account Managers to join our growing team. Find more details about the roles and how to apply below:
1 x to cover: Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire
1 x to cover: North Wales, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire
Competitive starting salary
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions is the market leader in the supply and installation of decking and fencing solutions, working in partnership with major holiday parks across the UK. We prepare all our products in our factory in Poole, Dorset and we have a team of Regional Account Managers and approved uPVC decking installers based across the UK.
Due to our business growth, we are looking for two new Regional Account Managers to join our successful Sales Team and help deliver our expansion plans.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this will be a busy and demanding, but rewarding role. You will be based and working from home and on the road visiting clients regularly.
Your daily task will include:
- Proactively seeking growth opportunities and generating new business by building strong commercial relationships and sales plans to deliver sales targets
- Developing existing relationships to establish Vinyl Solutions as the decking provider of choice for all holiday parks
- Documenting your prospective client interactions in the Vinyl Solutions CRM System
Do you have what it takes to be successful in this role?
If you have a proven track record of excellent sales performance and extensive sales experience, we want to hear from you. You will also have:
- A positive and proactive attitude
- The ability to be meticulously organised and manage your own time effectively and flexibly to achieve results
- Experience of being a key influencer with the ability to negotiate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable and proficient use of Microsoft Office
- The ability to create and deliver attractive and professional sales pitches to new clients
- The ability to build strong commercial relationships
- A full UK driving license
Previous experience within the holiday park industry would be advantageous.
- Car Allowance / Company Car
- Excellent OTE potential
- Excellent career progression opportunities and support
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
- Your birthday off.
- Regular virtual team activities and events.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours a week)
If you would describe yourself as: positive, resilient, and flexible and if you have the skills listed above, we would love to hear from you…
Alternatively, email us with a copy of your CV and a brief introductory email to HR@vinylsolutions.co.uk by 15th January 2021.