- On 21/12/2020
We’re currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Executive to join our team at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset. Find more details about the role and how to apply below:
Customer Experience Executive
Hours of work: 37.5 per week – Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 depending on experience.
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions are the market leaders in the supply and installation of decking and fencing solutions, working in partnership with major holiday park operators across the UK. We prepare all our products in our factory in Poole, Dorset and we have a team of Regional Account Managers and approved uPVC decking installers based across the UK.
Due to our business growth and expansion plans we have a great new opportunity for a Customer Experience Executive to join our friendly team at our Head Office in Poole.
We are looking for someone who will give our customers the exceptional service they deserve and expect. You will have a pivotal role in the Company, working collaboratively with others to enable us to continue to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Do you have what it takes to be successful in this role?
If you have extensive customer service experience, we want to hear from you. You will also have the following:
- Ability to respond to all calls and enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Experience in customer complaint resolution.
- Excellent telephone manner and great written communication.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure your own time, use initiative and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, have a flexible attitude and be able to suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- Comfortable and proficient use of Microsoft Office.
Previous experience in the manufacturing or construction industry would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Starting salary of between £19,000 – £22,000 (depending on experience)
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
- Your Birthday off.
- Free car parking.
- Regular virtual team activities and events.
- Fantastic, modern working office.
- Free tea/coffee.
Are you the person we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Alternatively, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role, to HR@vinylsolutions.co.uk.
The closing date for applications in 22nd January 2021.
No recruitment agencies please.