We’re recruiting… Regional Account Manager for South Wales, Gloucestershire & Oxfordshire – Maternity Cover (6 months FTC)
- On 23/04/2019
We’re recruiting for a full time Regional Account Manager (maternity cover) to join our busy sales team. For more information about the role and how to apply, please see the details below.
Regional Account Manager – Maternity Cover (6 months FTC)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. (Occasional weekends may be required)
Salary – Competitive Salary + Commission + Company Car/Car Allowance
About the role
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions are a recognised decking provider working in partnership with the major park operators in the UK. We have a factory and showroom in Poole, Dorset and a team of decking advisors and approved uPVC decking installers across the UK. Due to the growth in business and our expansion plans we are currently looking for a Regional Account Manager, based across South Wales, Gloucestershire & Oxfordshire, to support our Managing Director in our next period of growth.
As Regional Account Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing and developing existing clients within your region, looking at opportunities to increase sales and profit together with actively seeking out new opportunities.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this will be a busy and demanding, but rewarding role based from home and on the road visiting clients regularly.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Assessing and establishing the target client base in your region
- Developing a sales plan to address opportunities based on potential revenue, product capabilities and competition
- Proactively seeking growth opportunities and generate new business by building strong commercial relationships to deliver sales targets
- Developing existing relationships to establish Vinyl Solutions as the decking provider of choice for all parks
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Vinyl Solutions, ensuring exceptional customer service at all times
- Liaising with your Sales Support Buddy to ensure that quotations and enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Providing weekly evidence of progress against sales targets to the Managing Director
- Documenting your prospective client interactions in the Vinyl Solutions CRM System
- Providing key market intelligence on developments and trends in your region
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years working within a B2B sales role previously preferably in field sales
- A proven track record of excellent sales performance
- A dynamic, positive and proactive attitude
- The ability to be meticulously organised
- The ability to manage their own time effectively in order to achieve results
- Experience of being a key influencer with the ability to negotiate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to create and deliver attractive and professional sales pitches to new clients
- The ability to build strong commercial relationships
- A tenacious and confident attitude in approaching new business opportunities without prior contact
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Prior knowledge of the decking and fencing sector (Desirable)
- Face to face sales experience (Desirable)
If you would describe yourself as: positive, resilient and flexible, if you are confident and outgoing and if you have the skills listed above we would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our successful Sales Team and work in an innovative and growing business.
If this looks like the perfect role for you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role to email@example.com by 7th May 2019.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant directly. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of applying, please assume your application has not been successful. We look forward to hearing from you.