- On 03/01/2019
We’re currently recruiting for a full time Operations Assistant to join our busy Operations team. For more information about the role and to apply, please see the details below.
Hours of work – Monday – Friday 0900-1700
Salary – DOE
About the role
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions are a recognised decking provider working in partnership with most of the major park operators in the UK. We have a factory and showroom in Poole, Dorset and a team of decking advisors and approved uPVC decking installers across the UK. Due to the growth in business and our expansion plans we are currently looking for an Operations Assistant to join our Operations team.
Based at our office in Poole, and reporting to the Operations Director, the Operations Assistant will be a key member of the operations team, assisting with order processing, after sales support, and general administrative duties.
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Operations environment
- Have a good level of written and verbal English
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong mathematics skills for metric size conversions and understanding of technical drawings
- Be proactive and committed to providing an excellent service
- Be able to work well in an open office and as part of a team
- Have the ability to work within time limitations
- Possess excellent customer service skills, be polite and have a helpful telephone manner
- Have a willingness to learn new roles and skills as company growth requires
Experience using CAD or Autosketch would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be provided.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to HR@vinylsolutions.co.uk by the 23rd January 2019.