- On 26/09/2018
We’re recruiting for a full time Sales Support Co-ordinator to join our busy sales team. For more information about the role and how to apply, please see the details below.
Sales Support Co-ordinator
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm.
About the role
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions are a recognised decking provider working in partnership with the major park operators in the UK. We have a factory and showroom in Poole, Dorset and a team of decking advisors and approved uPVC decking installers across the UK. Due to the growth in business and our expansion plans we are currently looking for a Sales Support Co-ordinator to support our Regional Account Managers in our next period of growth.
Our Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for managing customer orders from conception through to quotation. They will deliver an excellent, efficient service to retain business and reach our financial targets.
The role will require you to:
- Deliver an excellent, friendly service to our partners and customers, answering incoming calls and emails as required
- Create and amend build drawings using Autosketch, including all required equipment and measurements
- Prepare quotations
- Liaise with field-based Regional Account Managers to prioritise and manage incoming workload and ensure that quotations are created and actioned within specified timescales
- Ensure that the correct information is submitted by relevant individuals, proactively chasing for missing data as required
- Manage and process data on SAGE and the company CRM, including stock codes, customer details and quotations
- Stay abreast of quotations that have not been accepted, following up with the customer to understand their needs and requirements
- Liaise with internal staff as required, ensuring that work is completed accurately, and deadlines are achieved
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales order processing role
- Be customer focused with the ability to build strong external and internal relationships
- Be proactive and hungry to achieve results
- Be organised and able to manage your own workload
- Have the ability to manage your own time effectively to achieve results
- Be able to cope with fluctuating workloads and can work well under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have good numerical ability
- Be educated to GCSE standard with a minimum of a C in Maths and English
- Be proficient with computers and previous experience dealing with CRM or internal sales order processing software
- Be competent working with Microsoft Packages
- Have experience working with CAD or Autosketch (Desirable)
If you would describe yourself as: positive, resilient and flexible, if you are confident and outgoing and if you have the skills listed above we would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our successful Sales Support Team and work in an innovative and growing business.
If this looks like the perfect role for you, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th October 2018.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant directly. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of applying, please assume your application has not been successful. We look forward to hearing from you.