- On 24/01/2018
We’re recruiting for a full time Sales Support Co-ordinator to join our busy sales team. For more information about the role and how to apply, please see the details below.
Sales Support Co-ordinator
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm.
About the role
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions are a recognised decking provider working in partnership with most of the major park operators in the UK. We have a factory and showroom in Poole, Dorset and a team of decking advisors and approved uPVC decking installers across the UK. Due to the growth in business and our expansion plans we are currently looking for a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join our Sales Team based in our office in Poole.
A Sales Support Co-ordinator is responsible for managing customer accounts, ensuring orders are secured and budgets achieved. This includes providing excellent customer service and maintaining good customer relationships with the parks and owners to ensure that customer requirements are met and deadlines are achieved. The Sales Support Co-ordinator will also undertake other general administrative duties, such as: dealing with incoming calls, ordering and maintaining stationery and marketing material supplies, dealing with post, online booking of parcel / pallet shipments and welcoming visitors.
The Sales Support Co-ordinator is also expected to provide assistance to the Regional Account Managers, the Business Development Manager and the Account Executive to ensure that customer requirements are met and deadlines are achieved.
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to GCSE level standard or equivalent, including English and Mathematics
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Possess a good understanding of office processes and procedures
- Have good listening skills and the ability to quickly identify customer needs
- Have good negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence effectively
- Be highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively
- Possess an eye for detail and the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Have an excellent telephone manner and experience of managing customer relationships and dealing with customers on the telephone
- Have a proven experience of managing fluctuation workloads
- Experience of creating and amending drawings using Autosketch and using SAGE 200 or similar and CRM systems (desirable).
- Experience in a sales team environment and delivering excellent customer service (desirable)
If you would describe yourself as: positive, resilient and flexible, if you are confident and outgoing and if you have the skills listed above we would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our successful Sales Support Team and work in an innovative and growing business.
To be considered for this opportunity please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role to email@example.com by 16th March 2018.