- On 20/12/2017
We’re currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative and strategic support to the Directors, to enable them to drive the business forward onto the next period of growth. This is a part time role, and hours can be negotiable but must cover Monday – Friday.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday – part time – hours negotiable
Salary – Circa £22k pro-rata
About the role
Established in 2000, Vinyl Solutions are a recognised decking provider working in partnership with most of the major park operators in the UK. We have a factory and showroom in Poole, Dorset and a team of decking advisors and approved uPVC decking installers across the UK. Due to the growth in business and our expansion plans we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Directors whilst they drive the business forward onto the next period of growth.
The Executive Assistant will be the first point of contact for both internal and external enquiries to the Directors, and will be responsible for ensuring relationships and nurtured and maintained. This is a varied and exciting role that covers tasks such as co-ordinating travel plans, booking meetings, taking minutes and maintaining the office filing system. The ideal candidate will be someone who can stay one step ahead of the Directors, ensuring they are briefed and prepared for their days.
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a PA/ Executive Assistant role
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Have a high level of discretion
- Possess an excellent attention to detail
- Have a can-do attitude, with good problem solving skills
Previous experience in project management, high level research or in the decking or fencing industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our team and work in an innovative and growing business.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role, to HR@vinylsolutions.co.uk by the 26th January 2018.